Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct marketing and customer service. We also collect data about suppliers, partners and persons seeking a job or working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities, and promotions of our associated partners’ products and services. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
- Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Notify you about any disruptions to our services.
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on Alexander Occasional shopping centre products and services.
- Process a job application.
What type of personal data is collected?
We may collect name, phone number, title and email address, in addition to your company’s name and contact information. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails. From our websites we may collect IP-address and actions taken on the site.
Alexander Occasional does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymised.
When do we collect personal data about you?
- When you are using our services.
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our websites.
- When we collect personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. Before data is collected we make sure an assessment is made, ensuring that there is an established mutual interest.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request that Alexander Occasional corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time.
- The right to request that Alexander Occasional provides you with your personal data
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Do we share your data with anyone?
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with any third parties without your consent.
If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email or post a notice on our websites prior to the change taking effect.
Your right to complain with a supervisory authority